vineri, 28 iunie 2013

The Vampire Diaries

- "So Damon, tell me what I want. You want a love that consumes you, you want passion, and adventure. Even a little danger. So what do you want? I want you to have everything you want."

- "I'm Damon. I make stupid things. Like letting my friend die with dignity instead of killing him with my own hands."

- "He already has a brother. Not to be territorial or anything."

- "You thought I will screw it up again and your decision will be easier. Well, this time I won't make it easier for you. You'll have to decide by yourself."

- "The best hiding place is when you can't find the person who hid it."

- "Why don't you let people see the good in you? Because when people see good, they expect good. I don't wanna have to live up to anyone's expectations."

- "You beat him by being better than him."

- "Anger gets things done."

- "You're mean to the people you care about."

- “That’s what you do, Damon. You think you don’t deserve something so you ruin it. I’m not gonna let you do that this time. Take the cure with me. That’s how much I know this is real, that’s how certain I am that I’m gonna love you even after all this is over. Take the cure. Be human with me. We can be together, grow old together… this doesn’t have to be hard anymore.” — Elena to Damon, 4x13.

- "Anybody capable of love is capable of being saved."

- "The worst day in loving someone is the day you lose them."

-  "When it's real, you can't walk away."

- "In the end we're left infinitely and utterly alone."

- "If you're gonna be bad, be bad with a purpose. Otherwise, you're just not worth forgiving."

- "This time I'm not going to make it easy for you. This time you're going to have to figure it out for yourself." Damon to Elena

- "As a child I had neither sense of the world nor my place in it, but art taught me that one's vision can be achieved by sheer force of will." Klaus

- "Life sucks when you're ordinary."

- "Out of sight, out of mind."

- “He’s your first love. I intend to be your last, no matter how long it takes.”


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu